When Penguin was released back in April, I decided to exit the micro-niche site business and since then, I have been focused on developing an authority site that will serve as the hub of what I believe will be my next 6 (or maybe even 7) figure business.
This new business is one that anyone with enough desire can do. You don’t have to be an expert writer, nor do you have to build artificial links and rely on Google for traffic.
In fact, with this particular model, there is a brilliantly simple strategies for getting boatloads of free traffic. But more on that later.
In the weeks ahead, I’m planning to open the curtain to my new business because it’s one that I really believe in, PLUS, it’s one that I think many of my readers could also replicate in a wide variety of niches.
I’ve already built a company that did over $7,000,000 sales, and I’m operating with the belief that I can make this new business just as successful.
I’m also operating with the belief that I can help you to do the same. â€¨â€¨
For now, I just wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I’ve been up to, so just click the logo below. When you do, you will be taken to an opt-in page. You will need to opt in to get my software to send you a password for the site. (yes, passwords are free but you need to go through the opt in form to have one generated for you)
Once you get into the free members area, you are going to see several interviews where I get some very talented folks to share their best secrets to success. â€¨â€¨Right now there are four interviews.
- an interview with Jaime who shares how she got her blog featured on CNN and the home page of Yahoo
- an interview with Travis who shares how he made his first product launch a six-figure success
- an interview with Mel who shares the 7 biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make (plus he’s kindly offered 10 free scholarship tickets to his event this weekend in San Diego)
- an interview with Dane who shares how he built a $40K a month software business that runs without his help (so he can travel and mentor other entrepreneurs)
As if that isn’t enough…I have more interviews set to be released in the days ahead. They include:
- an interview with the CEO of a brand new fitness company that is absolutely crushing its competition, thanks to its use of some very smart online marketing
- an interview with a guy who got 50,000 visitors to his blog in his first 30 days online
- an interview with a guy who has created over 100 successful information products and has generated millions in the process
â€¨And don’t forget the fun and free stuff!! â€¨â€¨
And, lest we forget to have some fun and give some free stuff away, I have even more surprises that are coming your way soon so be sure to become a Bright Ideas free member if you want to be kept up to date on the contest and prizes.
You are going to get some amazing (free) content! You are going to discover some killer ideas for your business! â€¨â€¨In other words, this is gonna rock
Thanks so much,
Please note: Do not buy a membership yet as I’m planning some early bird launch specials and so it would be better for you to wait. For now, just opt in and get your password so you can get access to all the content.Â