In this video post I’m going to share with you the exact link building strategy that I used to get one of my newest Adsense niche sites onto the first page of Google within 30 days of launching the site.
The niche site that I used this strategy for is in the video game niche. The primary keyword has 33,100 local exact searches per month and at the time of this writing, I am ranked 5th.
To create this site, I made a total investment of $97, broken down as follows:
- Domain: $10
- Content: $42 (ordered 7 articles from textbroker)
- Site Construction: $30 (wages to my VA)
- Link Building: $15 (wages to my VA)
Here’s what the traffic pattern looks like so far. As you can see, there is some Google dancing still going on, but as the site is very new, that is to be expected.
The only monetization method is Adsense and the site is now earning just over $1 a day with just 7 posts. As I continue to ad content, build links and push the site higher in the rankings, I expect the income continue to rise accordingly. Even if that didn’t happen, the return on my investment so far is outstanding; especially given that an Adsense niche site that gets free traffic requires zero maintenance.
My Link Building Strategy Explained
The video is just under 10 minutes long and it it I will show you exactly how I build links to this site.
Items Mentioned in the Video
- SocialAdr – used to create social bookmarks for all pages and posts
- The Best Spinner – used to create hundreds of versions of unique content to be used for the article marketing
- Unique Article Wizard – used to submit the spun content to hundreds of directories
- Web 2.0 Sites – used to create a “broken” link wheel around the niche site